1 Ex NZ + 1 OZ 02/02/08

Annatoo

Hello you "earlybirds". We only booked Sapphire 4 weeks ago and I only discovered this site 4 days ago!!! Have read Mike's review on Diamond...the same Itinerary with some wonderful info. As yet haven't browsed their website but will do when time:- thepreismans.com.

Do you guys ever sleep? Maybe that is what you do on board all those cruises. I am an ex Kiwi living in Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia. Been here 24 years and love it. My travel companion (neighbour) has lived in QLD all her life. Appears we are the odd ones out as you are all couples! Not sure about Pinksuit's 20 followers? Shame you have booked Cairns/Port Douglas as it is the WET season and very hot. Let's hope 2008 is bearable as it is a very beautiful area. Would have been less flying to Hamilton Island or Proserpine (The Whitsundays) - the doorstep to Great Barrier Reef. A bunch of you are certainly going to need some relaxing days at sea after that 5 day tour!! Check out VIRGIN and JETSTAR if you are still looking for flights from Sydney.

We would be interested in joining a group for the Puffing Billy/Dandenong/Wineries tour....I'm sure it would work out much cheaper that way and I'll do more research. To make the most of Tasmania you need a tour otherwise it is just roaming the waterfront/shops. We'll have to discuss the options...some are fairly physical but you all seem very active! Same in Dunedin...will check out Arthurs Tours although I believe the Taieri Gorge Rail trip is very good. As first timers I would recommend The Trans Alpine in Christchurch as the scenery is superb plus there is time to see some of the City. The Antarctic Centre is great for those not wanting a full day tour. I have family in Tauranga and will be returning there for 4 weeks but recommend independent arrangements with Mount Classic Tours. You get to see the best in the shortest time. As for Auckland - it would be sad to fly away without going to The Bay of Islands. I'm so NEW to this I don't even know if this is what I'm supposed to do to "post". I'll fill in later on my 14 world cruises. ;) The advantage of this one is an $85 flight the day we sail and FF Business returning to OZ!

I'm Bev (Annatoo) and Jan will be joining me. Numbers are growing. It will be wonderful to meet "friends". Last year on Pride of Hawaii we didn't meet anyone at all. Pretty amazing! Be prepared for FLIES inland :eek: Bev

Archived