A Few Nassu Questions??

CruisinJohn14

I will be leaving on the Dawn this saturday and I just found out that Nassu has a Senior Frogs. I love those places and since my boat will be there until 2am I dont see why I should not go there. My question is does anyone know how far Senior Frogs is from the ship? I hear its just a short walk and your there but I really dont have anyone who really knows. Also does anyone know how much the cab would run to go from the pear to Atlantis? Thanks

Senor Frogs is indeed very convenient to the ships. No need for a cab.

I stayed at Atlantis a couple years ago, and I took a walk well past the docks one afternoon. If I remember, it was only about a 15 minute walk from Atlantis to the docks. It's not all that far if you don't mind a walk. My only experience with cabs was from the airport, so I'm sorry I don't know what it would cost to take one to Atlantis. It can't be more than a 5-minute drive, though.

If you take the water taxi, just outside the wharf where you arrive, it is $3 each way. This taxi will take you to within a 5-minute walk of Atlantis. If you take the road taxi, it will be $4 plus $1 for the bridge toll to get to Atlantis and then $4 returning, no toll on the return trip. This taxi takes you to the front door of the Atlantis.

We did both water taxi and road taxi when we were there last month. Both are fun and worth the rides. The water taxis have individuals on board who will give you the information about all the important buildings on the way - they do request a tip as the water taxi reaches Paradise Island.

Have fun!:p

Guest BeckyThane

My understanding is that water taxis only run during daylight hours. Regular taxi was $4pp. It too far to walk! (And I like to walk.)

My understanding is that water taxis only run during daylight hours. Regular taxi was $4pp. It too far to walk! (And I like to walk.)

Water taxi's run from 9am - 6pm daily/ The cost is $3pp. They leave every 30 minutes from the downtown dock and drop off a short walk from the marina Village at Atlantis.

• 3 months later...
Water taxi's run from 9am - 6pm daily/ The cost is $3pp. They leave every 30 minutes from the downtown dock and drop off a short walk from the marina Village at Atlantis.

We're going to Blue Lagoon Island for the Dolphin Encounter next week. will the water taxi take us to the ferry terminal? Thanks!

Senior Frogs is a 5 minute walk from the cruise terminal. Turn right and walk straight down the street till the end and you walk right up to the bar.

I think we paid $10 or $15 dollar for the taxi ride back from Atlantis including tip because he didn't wait around to fill the van like some do and just took the two of us back to the ship and told us about different things we were driving by. I think it was around $5 on the way over, but we shared a cab with more people and had to stop for gas. They let us out at the public beach and we walked the beach down to Atlantis.

Thanks Scubagirl. How long of a boatride is the water taxi? Do you know how much it is? Thanks!

Boats leave every 30 minutes (not necessarily on the 1/2 hour), the trip takes 10 minutes and the cost is $3. They run daily from 9:30 am to 6pm. In the winter months.. the last boats are closer to 5pm, since the harbour is in darkness by that time.

If your timeline is tight.. a taxi is more prudent, but if you have the time, the ferry is a fun experience.

Archived