On tv screen charges

bmweezer

Frankly I have never had a problem picking up a copy at the pursers desk. Of course we do not go the last nite but a 10 day cruise we go a couple of times during the day, while at sea; there is plenty of time to do that. It has not been a problem with us. Also I have sailed Celebrity and while it is nice to see it on the t.v. it frankly slipped our minds that we could do it.

Marilyn

But maybe they would mail it to your cabin?

Since a lot of mail actually 'disappears' from the outside box, I would guess probably not. Besides, all the mail carriers are on vacation too so they would have to send a staff member to deliver it. :)

Honestly, if you watch, all that junk mail that is in your mailbox is delivered by the area of the ship promoting it. The spa delivers their own spa specials, etc. It is not delivered by someone that is there to just deliver.

If you notice, even the last morning, your total account bill is placed 'under your door' usually, not in the mailbox.

It boggles my mind !!!

So what are the best times & days to go & get a print out. I would imagine the last day is the worst !

.....we find that late afternoon when everyone is returning from excursions......the Purser's Desk is empty.......so when we walk by......I ask for a print out....:)

Archived