Foggy seaviews? Carnival Victory

trvlexprt

I have read from alot of you that fog was an issue with the sailings to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. I am just curious, did the fog lift at all during the day while at sea?

I've seen some awesome pictures and even a few videos.We are leaving on Saturday and the weather looks to be half way decent just curious to know now if I can enjoy my aft balcony views to the fullest.

Thanks alot and I'll take lot of pixs.

Carol :)

Got off the Victory 7/19. Sailing out of NYC, weather was perfect. Woke up the next morning at sea.....fog! Sail into Saint John....fog! It did lift and we had nice weather around 70 degrees. The the fog started to set in again. Next day Halifax, beautiful weather. Sunny 80 degrees. Next day at sea.....fog! Sailing into NYC, partial fog!! We still had a great time;)

Did this cruise twice , Fog both times, but had some good days also. the fog was so bad that you couldnt see the horizon, could see water if you looked straight down from the balcony or windows. Second trip, sat on deck, it was warm, but the fog horn (which sounded all night) nearly made me jump out of my skin!

Still was a nice trip. Dont worry about the fog, :p

Was on the Aug 6th sailing. Fog,rain on and off. Halifax was clear and sunny most of the time but you did need a light jacket. They said it is almost always foggy on this cruise and they were correct. Great ship but would prefer different destination next time.

Archived