3 nt wonder -which is Pirate Night?

trvlnfun

We're sailing on Wonder on Nov 8th/3nt cruise.

Does anyone know which night is Pirate Night? Any recommendations on the best restaurant for formal night? I know this is a matter of personal preference, but it's fun to know what others like and why.....

I was hoping to request a certain rotation for dining. I noticed several mentioned that they do this through their travel agent - can I also request directly with DCL, since I booked online with them.

TIA!!!

:) Ann

We are so excited for this cruise!!!!

Hi,

our last 3 day Pirate night was Friday after leaving nassau.

I dont remember a formal night on the 3 night, but most people dress up nicer at Tritons or Lumieres. Sorry I get the 2 names mixed up which ship they are each on, but it is the more formal restaurant.

I'm sure you could call DCL and request a certain rotation. Usually they will say they dont guaratee it but they will try their best, which means you usually will get it.

mom x4,grandma x4

On the 3-night Wonder, the dining is as follows:

Embarkation--casual

Nassau-Pirate Night

Castaway Cay--formal

Dinner rotation is Parrot Cay-Triton's-Animator's Palate (P-T-A, or some version thereof). Most people try to request a rotation that will put them either in Triton's on the formal night or Parrot cay on Pirate. Either way, it doesn't really matter!

Have fun!--CeleBrat

Yeah we have done 2 of the 3 night cruises and the first one we had Animators on Pirate night, and the second we had Parrot Cay for Pirate night. Both were great! Tritons is for sure the best for formal night though, even though most people don't dress up.

Archived