Lanai wild dolphin and snorkel adventure

berly369

We are booked on the Lanai Wild Dolphin and snorkel excursion on the Radiance this October. I have done some research, but not sure if this is the Pacific Whale Foundation that does this, or another?? Has anyone done this excursion?? What did you think of it? Also my sister in law wears glasses, and she is worried she will not be able to see much. Do the snorkelling companies offer any kind of mask for eyeglass wearers?

Hi Berly369: We have done this and it was wonderful. The catamaran that took us out was such fun and the Pacific Whale foundation that runs it is very professional and careful of the dophins and the enviornment. To be honest I can't remember about the magnifying lenses. Most places have them now but I'm sure a quick check on the internet may get results. Hope this helps.

If you go on to the PWF website (just google it) you can also purchase the trip on your own and save $6/pp. It's not much difference, but if you're looking to save a few $ for some extra souveniers that's an easy way to do it. ;) The meet-up locations seems to be very easy to find in Lahaina and within walking distance from the tender (I think this one's a tender... hard to remember...) pier.

Archived