Spinning classes on Crown

Shamrock359

I know the spinning classes are offered on sea days, but does anyone know if they were in the morning or afternoon? Were there choices as far as time? Any reviews on this would be helpful. Thanks.

If I recall correctly, the sea day classes were in the morning. They were good classes! :D And I was shocked to see that if you could use your bike shoes if they have SPD clips. Had I known that, I would have brought mine! At that time, this was the only ship that had these types of pedals.

I know the spinning classes are offered on sea days, but does anyone know if they were in the morning or afternoon? Were there choices as far as time? Any reviews on this would be helpful. Thanks.

P.S. No choices on times -- only one per day if offered.

Hi,

I just got off the Crown August 10th. I signed up for the spinning package, they were four classes at 3pm each day for $40. That is the only time they were offered. There are only 10 bikes available so if you are interested, sign up on embarkation day. The fitness instructor, Luke, was awesome! Unfortunately, he departed the Crown on the 10th. His class kicked my behind, but as a result, I did not gain ANY weight!!!!

Georgia

Archived