Roberts Hawaii No Longer Does Full Road to Hana Tour

bluetiger9192

I just found out from Roberts Hawaii that they no longer do the full Road to Hana tour (i.e., they do not do the Road Beyond Hana to Charles Lindburgh's grave and the Seven Pools). The reason that they gave was road construction and I was also told that rental cars are not allowed that far as well.

Is this true? If not, is there a tour company you can recommend that would do the full Road to Hana tour (all the way to the Seven Pools)?

Thanks.

• Administrators
I just found out from Roberts Hawaii that they no longer do the full Road to Hana tour (i.e., they do not do the Road Beyond Hana to Charles Lindburgh's grave and the Seven Pools). The reason that they gave was road construction and I was also told that rental cars are not allowed that far as well.

Is this true? If not, is there a tour company you can recommend that would do the full Road to Hana tour (all the way to the Seven Pools)?

Thanks.

We used Ekahi Tours, booked through www.adventuremaui.com. We went to and past the Seven Pools, visiting Lindbergh's grave as well. Due to earthquake damage, the rest of the road (the part the rental car companies hated) circling Haleakala has been closed for a while.

Archived