Infinity Docking 9/29 - Pier #?

lovely12no

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone would know where to expect the Infinity to dock (Pier #) in San Francisco on Sept 29? I am not at all familiar with the area. We had hoped to rent a car upon docking and wondered if anyone had any tips/advice on doing this.

Best thanks for your help!

Hi Susan,

You can expect the Infinity to dock at Pier 35 in San Francisco. For some reason there is no pier number listed for the arrival or departure of the Infinity on the SF cruise schedule for September 29:

http://www.sfmerchants.com/cruise_terminal/cruise_schedule_complete.htm

However, almost 90% of the cruise ships dock at Pier 35.

We're getting close to our cruise!!

John

Thanks so much for the pier#. Yes indeed, the cruise is just around the corner and I'm so excited!!!!!! I know you feel the same!!!! I was just looking over my file of info to see where my loose ends might be. I've got a few to remedy. Looking forward to meeting you on board Infinity. Many thanks again for your help.

Susan

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone would know where to expect the Infinity to dock (Pier #) in San Francisco on Sept 29? I am not at all familiar with the area. We had hoped to rent a car upon docking and wondered if anyone had any tips/advice on doing this.

Best thanks for your help!

I always go to the official San Francisco port site. here it is.

www.sfport.com. Then scroll down to Cruise. It shows Pier 35

Marilyn

Addressing your question about car rentals near the SF Pier: We did this two years ago. It was a bit difficult as we arrived on a Sunday and a few of the car rental places were not open on Sunday. I would suggest you use Travelocity or a similar website and do an address search for car rentals places.

We took a taxi to the nearby car rental place. Cost less than $20.

I know it's not specific, but everyone has their preferences when it comes to rental car places.

Ken

Archived