Explorer photos 9 night May 25-June 3

I have just mounted a new album of photos from our Explorer Cruise this May. I had set the album up chronologically on the computer but Webshots loads by picture name so things are a bit jumbled but all the pictures are titled.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/560323427VDrVLi

I guess I have to number the pics on the local computer and retitle after they go on the web.

Great pictures...I see you have a lot of pictures from the shows, how were you able to get away with that. LOL. Great job.

Linda

Flash pics not allowed of the shows, mine are not flash pics but available light pics using a monster zoom, optical stabilization and my head, nose and forehead as the tripod looking thru the eyepiece which is a miniature tv screen.

The small credit card size cameras can't do this for various reasons no matter how good and nerveless the photographer is.

Great pictures and thanks for sharing...:)

Mom/I will be on Explorer on 9/9 and it's mom's first cruise at 77 years old! The picture of Coney Island is fantastic. I was out there last month to see it before the "changes" are made to it. Sad that the history of Coney Island will not be preserved. I had that view for years in NJ (Wonderwheel, parachute jump, Cyclone) so I had to see this place in it's original state. Beautiful area and it felt great to be connected to it finally. Hoping to spend another day out there before the end of the season.

What did you end up doing in the ports?

Thanks again!

Sea ya!

Great pictures and thanks for sharing...:)

Mom/I will be on Explorer on 9/9 and it's mom's first cruise at 77 years old! The picture of Coney Island is fantastic. I was out there last month to see it before the "changes" are made to it. Sad that the history of Coney Island will not be preserved. I had that view for years in NJ (Wonderwheel, parachute jump, Cyclone) so I had to see this place in it's original state. Beautiful area and it felt great to be connected to it finally. Hoping to spend another day out there before the end of the season.

What did you end up doing in the ports?

Thanks again!

Sea ya!

Glad to see you enjoyed the pics.

My camera is a 12x superzoom and can pull these long range targets in.

Bermuda is a Sunday so we did the Aquarium/ Caverns tour via a ferry from the Wharf to Hamilton then a bus. The caverns are 80 steps down and 80 steps up so consider limitations. Most stores closed.

St Martin is a beach day so we scurried over to Orient Beach and those lovely soft sands between Pedros and Papagayos.

We have been to St Thomas many times so just wandered around Charlotte Amalie.

San Juan we did the Bacardi rum factory tour. Hic!

Archived