SEWARD LIQUOR STORE????

DELFIN

Some of my fellow travelers and I are wondering if anyone knows if there's a place to buy wine in Seward????? Would like to bring a couple of bottles on board but don't want to give them long plane rides! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Summit Southbound - 6-11-2004
Almost There!!!

The wine selection at Yukon Liquor is nothing to write home about, but I think it's the only one. It's halfway between New Town (the small boat habrour area) and the old downtown, about a mile and a half from where your ship will be docked.

Murray

Yukon Liquor, Inc. Physical Address: 335 3rd Ave; Mailing Address: PO Box 1162, Seward, AK 99664; Telephone: (907) 224-5676

I too think it is the only one??? You would be better off picking up in Anchorage perhaps??

Thank you Yukon and Budget Queen. You guys are priceless, I hope you have as much fun answering the endless questions on these posts as we, the beneficiaries of your responses have asking them! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
BQ, the only way we can shop at Anchorage is if there is a store open after 9:30 p.m.(our time of arrival) near the airport since we're Seward bound the next morning on the early train. Is there a liquor store selling wine at the airport?
Again, thank you, Susana
Summit, Southbound - June 11, 2004

Archived