Question on Past Guest #

kellygirl719

Hello! I'm trying to get my Past Guest # from Carnival to give to my TA for the cruise I just booked... I tried using the carnival website but had no luck so then I emailed them and it's been about 2 weeks and I haven't heard back. Does anyone know how long it usually takes them to respond? Or should I call them directly?

Thanks!!

Exactly, not sure if it's because when I first cruised it had my maiden name and now I'm married.... I had them update my contact info back in 2005 when I last sailed. It's strange....

You can also go to my profile on carnival.com click on cruise history and see if you got credit for your past cruise. Your number should than come up if you got credit for that cruise.

This happend to me as well. I had no idea what my past guest # was and I emailed them so they can update my cruise history on cruises that were about 10 years ago.

They actually responded within a few days and told me my account had been updated. I gave them my name, the ship name and approx date that i sailed on and my address at the time. They had no problem finding my info.

If they havent responded, i would just call them.

yeah i wasn't sure how to get my past guest number either as I wasn't married and living at home at the time.. you should just be able to put in your maiden name and the zipcode of where you lived at the time.. then it should pop up.. that is what i did and it worked. Now it shows up on my carnival.com page. If that doesn't work I would call them.

I hadn't sailed in 25 years, they informed me that they didn't start issuing past guest numbers until 1995. I sent them copies of two boarding photos showing the ship and date sailed along with a current photo ID. The photos were a blast, because I look NOTHING like I did back then, also my name and address has changed. No problem, I was issued a past guest # and my cruises from back in the 80's now show up in my cruise history.

• 4 weeks later...
I hadn't sailed in 25 years, they informed me that they didn't start issuing past guest numbers until 1995. I sent them copies of two boarding photos showing the ship and date sailed along with a current photo ID. The photos were a blast, because I look NOTHING like I did back then, also my name and address has changed. No problem, I was issued a past guest # and my cruises from back in the 80's now show up in my cruise history.

Yes, as long as you make and effort and have any sliver of evidence, they will accept it. Makes being a pack rat worth it :)

I hadn't sailed in 25 years, they informed me that they didn't start issuing past guest numbers until 1995.

Not to quibble over dates, but I will...;) I know for sure they were issuing past guest numbers is 1994. That was our first cruise with Carnival and we got a past guest #. I lost it after many years and a move, so when I called in 2006, they were able to find me in the computer with no problem!

Past guest numbers may go back even further - but I can only confirm '94.

Not to quibble over dates, but I will...;) I know for sure they were issuing past guest numbers is 1994. That was our first cruise with Carnival and we got a past guest #. I lost it after many years and a move, so when I called in 2006, they were able to find me in the computer with no problem!

Past guest numbers may go back even further - but I can only confirm '94.

I know they do not go back as for as 1988, our first cruise. But our PVP told me to find our documents, copy them, and mail them to Carnival and they will give us credit for that sailing.

Archived