C&A Website Question

You have to Login. If you do not have a C&A member login account you will have to create one. Then when you log in the display will show all your C&A info. Just logged in and mine is there but maybe I got lucky and the computer doesn't like you today.

Hey Maybe the computer is a Seminole:D

I talked to someone at Crown and Anchor yesterday, 8/21/07, and she said the site is down. They are working on it and that one of the problems they were having is that the correct number of cruises have not been showing the right number of cruises. She acted as if it might be down for a while longer. Hope this helps.

The C&A website used to have a place to check your number of cruise credits and it listed your completed cruises. I know I'm not very computer literate but I swear this area is no longer there. Can anyone help. Thanx.

Good Afternoon:

I sent an email questioning my cruise credits that I was waiting to see it updated and they emailed me back within 24 hours to confirm what my credits to date are even though the website lists different. I printed this out to keep as proof in case once the problem is fixed and if my credits are wrong, I have it in writing from them.

They explained they are working on the site and don't have a time frame when it will be fixed.

Archived