Back to Back?

Mike&Karren

You will get your new cards the night before the first cruise ends. You can use your "turnaround" day anyway you like...we use it as a port day, take a cab to the beach, stop at the market on the way back for supplies, and off you go again!! We have done many b2b's, they are the BEST!!! Next one in Nov!

I have to say the b2b sound heavenly, however, I think I may be overcome with guilt in leaving my dogs/cat for that long :(. What special arrangements do you guys make to ease your mind in leaving homes, animals, etc for 2 weeks? Guess I am a bit of a nester as well as a cruiser!!

We have a full time, live-in doggsitter who watches our brood of 5 when we are gone, we get daily emails and even leave a web cam on our living room where they all plop down on couches.

I have to say the b2b sound heavenly, however, I think I may be overcome with guilt in leaving my dogs/cat for that long :(. What special arrangements do you guys make to ease your mind in leaving homes, animals, etc for 2 weeks? Guess I am a bit of a nester as well as a cruiser!!

Thanks! Emails are a great idea! I like the idea of a web cam, as long as it's only a one way camera, one of my dogs piddles when I come home so that could get a little ugly! We are going to have one of my daughters (college age) friends come in Jan. to house/pet sit. I think we will check in daily on the internet. How expensive/crowded are the internet facilities on the Diamond? Can reservations be made?

Archived