Windjammer construction - 12 Aug Rhapsody cruise

I was in one of the suites that experienced Power tools being used on the 1st two days of the cruise at 1:30 AM 1st night and 2:45 AM second night. RCCL initially offered $150.00 obc. I read a lot of posts that state RCCL is not responsive to their concerns. Below is my experience.

I emailed Mr Goldstein yesterday explaning the situation and I received a call today, yes today - one day after sending the email. His office offered additional compensation that was very fair and even inquired if my daughter and grandson in a different cabin experienced any noise. I would like everyone to know that I think this response was outstanding and reflects very favorably on RCCL and their concern for their passengers. They have earned my loyalty and I will always consider RCCL first before booking any cruise. RCCL does care about their passengers and I believe that anyone with a ligitimate complaint that can be documented would experience the great service that I experienced. Way to go RCCL.:)

thanks very much - we are in 8508 in 2 days and I'm thinking all is well since we were never contacted. It is good to know if we are impacted that we can expect at least a recognition of the inconvenience. I don't ask for much but as far as customer service goes, I expect at least a token gesture for an issue. Sounds like you were treated fairly and that's all anyone can ask. Thanks for sharing.

Archived