Glory Eastern 8/18 - 8/25 Review LONG

unicorn1075

Thanks Unicorn for the great review! DH and I will be sailing on the Glory the week of Christmas and are looking forward to it very much. St. Maarten will be a new cruise stop for us, but we've been to Nassau and St. Thomas many times and love them both. We also live in Florida and it's so nice to be able to drive and be at the ports in just a few hours. Glad you had a good time and we are certainly counting down the weeks now.

Giggles Im from the Buffalo area sailing on the Glory sept 22! Southwest flys nonstop from Buffalo to orlando every morning at or around 7am and I suggest going a day early. Twice in the spring weve had airline holdups when headed to a cruise port from Buffalo and were glad we did go a day early,you know how sketchy our spring weather can be here. Also as suggested, hotels near or within disney can be reasonable and shuttles or reasonably priced limo services are available to the port from there. Just for reference, we're staying on disney property( but not @ a disney hotel) for under $80 a nite and we chartered a van for our group to and from the port for about $32 per couple each way.

Giggles Im from the Buffalo area sailing on the Glory sept 22! Southwest flys nonstop from Buffalo to orlando every morning at or around 7am and I suggest going a day early. Twice in the spring weve had airline holdups when headed to a cruise port from Buffalo and were glad we did go a day early,you know how sketchy our spring weather can be here. Also as suggested, hotels near or within disney can be reasonable and shuttles or reasonably priced limo services are available to the port from there. Just for reference, we're staying on disney property( but not @ a disney hotel) for under $80 a nite and we chartered a van for our group to and from the port for about $32 per couple each way.

Interesting information. Also its good to see someone else from good old Buffalo. I will run all information and see who in the group grabs it. I am not sure if the whole group wants to go early, but I sure do. Are you planning to post a review about your trip when you return? Since its so close, maybe I can get some ideas especially beginning with the airport since we are coming from the same area.

Archived