Star Princess Oct 4-16th.. any other singles on board??

Windycar

Bad timing - I am on the Star the following week - SINGLE, and wondering the same thing!!

I leave on Oct 16. Oh well, we'll just have to make the best of it - have you tried posting a message on the "Roll Call" part of this site?? That's the objective of that section, to link up with others on the same cruise.

Hope we have a great time.....

Single in Vancouver

Thanks for the response... I have posted in both locations and haven't had a single response, so I am fearful that I am the only one on board, or at least the only one that is brave enough to admit it !!!!

I am also from Vancouver..

WOW, isn't that incredible!! What a small world - too bad we aren't on the same trip..... I would not worry that you hae not heard from anyone - neither have I, except for 1 married lady who has responded back and forth with me for a week or so. I think it's just that most people are not aware of this type of forum. I have cruised on my own before, and managed to meet others and have a decent time. (I also worked on the Star Princess (a total coincidence) in 2002. You will be ashore for most days anyway, so you will be BUSY! It's just those dinners alone that we have to worry about! I am not looking forward to that either. I was not supposed to go on this cruise, but my travel partner for Tuscany backed out recently when it came time for pay the $$$, and I did not want to drive alone in Italy, so the cruise was the 2nd choice.

Email me at penznvan@yahoo.ca if you want to yak more on the cruise, etc.

Cheers

Pennie

Archived