MSC Orchestra, Poesia, Musica inside cabin

moveup

We're tentatively booked on the 11-night Eastern Mediterranean cruise on the MS Orchestra (3 March 08), in an inside cabin. We asked about oceanview cabins but our TA said the cruise is sold out. Has anyone sailed MSC Orchestra, Poesia or Musica in an inside cabin and if so do you have any pictures and/or how would you describe the cabin?

We're tentatively booked on the 11-night Eastern Mediterranean cruise on the MS Orchestra (3 March 08), in an inside cabin. We asked about oceanview cabins but our TA said the cruise is sold out. Has anyone sailed MSC Orchestra, Poesia or Musica in an inside cabin and if so do you have any pictures and/or how would you describe the cabin?

There a little smaller in size when camparing to celebrity line..But all in all there super clean and have enough room for two adults.. You,ll only need your cabin to shower and sleep in..Thats how we look at it...enjoy!!!

• 2 months later...

Great!

Did you go with the inside or did something else become available?

Went we inquired about the cruise it was fully booked but the agent called again and there was a cancellation so we took it right away.

Is this your first European cruise?

Where are you from?

Lois

Lois, we kept the inside cabin (didn't know about any cancellations). This is my 4th European cruise, but my partner's first. We think the ports of call on the Eastern Med. itinerary are more interesting than on the Western Med. itinerary. We're from Arlington, VA (one stoplight from Washington DC).

• 1 month later...

Are the meditteranian cruises more formal than caribbean?

I've notice that MSC has a no jeans after 6 policy.

I'm trying to figure out what I have to bring.

I want to keep my packing fairly light.

electro

Archived