Are You Possesive of your Table Chair?

MrPete

I'm with you! I mean.....I chose the seat.....now it's mine!

i'm a laid back kinda guy, very laid back, so from all these threads there are a lot of finicky chair people so i will not be picking a fight with them.i will go sit on my balcony on my own chair,as long as someone didn't steal it, lol

So it is "your" seat ????? Did you bring it from home with you ????:D

I agree with you Mr. Jesse. The last cruise I was on, one night I decided I didn't like the table I was sitting at so I sat at a table that was more to my liking. You wouldn't believe how upset the people got. They were asking me how dare I sit at "their table". I said the same thing. Did you bring it from home with you? I mean that's simply not fair that I should have to sit at a table under a cold air conditioning vent all week. But they were so angry I just got up and sat at the other table. They gave me ugly looks all week after that.

I agree with you Mr. Jesse. The last cruise I was on, one night I decided I didn't like the table I was sitting at so I sat at a table that was more to my liking. You wouldn't believe how upset the people got. They were asking me how dare I sit at "their table". I said the same thing. Did you bring it from home with you? I mean that's simply not fair that I should have to sit at a table under a cold air conditioning vent all week. But they were so angry I just got up and sat at the other table. They gave me ugly looks all week after that.

Am I the only one who thinks that you are having a really good time making up how helpless and uninformed you are ....... not?:confused:

Maybe I'm the odd one, but I hate it on subsequent nights where you get to your table, and one of your tablemates are sitting in your chair.

Am I alone?

No, you are not alone. I like my same seat each night. One night when I got to the table, my cousin was in my seat; and later in a nice way mentioned that we should sit in the same seats because the servers try to learn our names and what we like, so for the rest of the cruise I was in my seat.

Am I the only one who thinks that you are having a really good time making up how helpless and uninformed you are ....... not?:confused:

I'm not helpless anymore thanks to the many lovely people here who have taken the time to explain things. I have a good understanding now. Thank you. :)

I'm not helpless anymore thanks to the many lovely people here who have taken the time to explain things. I have a good understanding now. Thank you. :)

What other board names have you used in the past???

Unless it has your name on it, it's open for whoever wants to sit there. I think on these next two cruises, we'll eat in the buffet for dinner. Less trouble, and no feelings get hurt. I don't like sitting with strangers myself.

Request to be moved to a table by yourselves. We did on our Fascination cruise last month and they moved us with no problems. Just a thought! We didn't want to set with strangers either! LOL Happy sailing! :)

Hello Dan. On the garden board I am "luvroses27". February 7th is the day my deceased husband and I were married so I like to use that number. What other board names do you use? :)

Just like you, I won't tell!

So it is "your" seat ????? Did you bring it from home with you ????:D

Now that you mention it, I think I am going to bring one of those fold up type chairs with me from home so I'll always have "my" seat. I think I may carry it around the dining room and sample different tables until I find one that's juuuuuust right. Kind of like Goldilocks. :D

Actually I'm going to try YTD on my next cruise so that should break me of my chair dependency hopefully. :p

Archived