Booking for NCL...Star Feb 2009

boss_lady

Wanting to know how soon we can book the Star to the Mexican Riviera for February of 2009? Would like to book next month if this is possible. Need time to pay for it. Should we book a balcony or oceanview? We had an oceanview this past August to Alaska and thought it was great. Probably will have more questions as I keep doing research. Any and all comments/suggestions accepted. Thanks in advance.

Bosslady:)

Book a balcony, the weather will be great and you will be able to lay out in the warm weather. The deck hogs will be out in full force for the Mexican Riveria. We have cruised it 3 times and will probably do it in 09. the down side is that they have changed it from 8 days to 7 days. No Acapulco. Which doesn't bother me, But I liked Ixtapa. If you check out the prices for 2009 they are higher for the 7 days compared to the 2008 prices for the 8 days....Oh well somebody has to pay for the cost of fuel, food, etc...Still won't stop us from cruising.:)

Thank you for the reply. I have been leaning towards the balcony but dh was happy with the oceanview. Probably will go for the balcony if the price is right. NCL is sending me the 2008/2009 cruising book. I had checked online and the prices seemed reasonable compared to Alaska. Hooked on cruising so higher prices won't stop us either. Still have alot of information gathering to do.

Bosslady:)

Archived