Over night parking close to Honolulu pier

superbonnie

I know this question has been answered before but I am having no luck finding an easy answer by using search. We are renting a car for one night precruise and the two days ship stays in port. First night we'll park at hotel, but second night we need to find parking. How difficult will it be to park overnight somewhere close to the ship? Thanks for any help you can offer.

• Administrators
I know this question has been answered before but I am having no luck finding an easy answer by using search. We are renting a car for one night precruise and the two days ship stays in port. First night we'll park at hotel, but second night we need to find parking. How difficult will it be to park overnight somewhere close to the ship? Thanks for any help you can offer.

I found a couple of threads that might help you:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=531124&highlight=overnight+parking+honolulu+pier

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=590775&highlight=overnight+parking+honolulu+pier

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=556865&highlight=overnight+parking+honolulu+pier

Hope that at least gets you started!

I do not know what pier you will be at. If it is Aloha Tower for he NCL ships I can not help if it is for HAL, RCCL, CCL it will pull into pier 6 (I think that is the pier number). This pier is just across the street from the Federal Building and also a business/entertainment complex. If that is where you will dock, you can go just to the right of the B/E complex and the first street to the right you come to has parking meters. After I think it is 6PM weekdays and on weekends you can park overnite. I have done it twice on my R/T cruises to hawaii When we stayed overnite in Honolulu.

There's on-street parking within a few blocks of pretty much all of the passenger piers. Parking meters need not be fed after 6PM or on Sundays & holidays. Loading zones are okay after 4PM until about 8 AM. Different rules in different places so read the signs. Watch out for rush-hour tow zones. Some streets have them from 3:30 - 6:30 PM and some from 6:30 - 8:30 AM or so (weekdays).

There are also plenty of parking garages and lots in the area but I'm not really sure what they charge for overnight.

Archived