Choosing Dining Companions

CruisinDoug

We are booked on the Summit for next August and some of us would like to dine together. There is a spot on the Celebrity web site where you can attempt to enter the other parties booking numbers. So far I have been unable to do so. Any suggestions?

Yes there is. You need to go to the "documents to board" page. You will need your booking number. Enter the info and there is a section on dining room seating. You can then put in the folks you want to dine with.

Talk to your T/A. They'll need your booking number and your friend's.

I did this last March and again for a cruise next month. After your T/A takes care of it, the numbers will appear when you go to the "documents to board" section, so you can verify that it was done.

We are booked on the Summit for next August and some of us would like to dine together. There is a spot on the Celebrity web site where you can attempt to enter the other parties booking numbers. So far I have been unable to do so. Any suggestions?

Your travel agent can make it happen.

Ask your travel agent to cross-reference the bookings. Very simple.
BUT when you arrive in your cabins check to make sure it was done correctly. Most of the time Celebrity does it perfectly, but we had a mistake once. It was corrected quickly onboard.

The same thing happened to us several weeks ago. I think there is a problem with the web site. As you say there is a spot to enter the booking numbers but you can't do it. In our case we went to our TA. She made some calls and we both decided that we should wait until 30 days before sailing to try again. When I got home and tried the Celebrity Wed site again, lo and behold there were the booking numbers of all our friends already entered. Since this information is not included in our cruise documents (arrived today 19 days before sailing) I have made a copy of the web page containing the booking numbers for seating to take with us. I am doing this because on each of the four recent cruises (none with Celebrity) we have had problems being seated with our friends.

Forgot to ask if you booked directly with Celebrity or through a travel agent. We booked the Canada/New England cruise for October 2005 directly on the internet and were able to put our companions booking numbers in ourselves. My niece booked through an agent and hers was cross-referenced to ours and it shows up when we look at our reservation online.

Archived