Fascination 3 day cruise

chrisp83

Hey Fellow Cruisers!

Has anyone taken the short 3 day cruise on the Fascination to Nassau?

Unfortunately, with work and a hectic schedule at home, my wife and I are not going to be able to take a longer one.

Any thoughts on this ship? From the few reviews I have read everyone seems to really enjoy it. We have only sailed on the Celebration out of Jacksonville, and loved it!

We are scheduled to sail on the 9/21/07.

Thanks!

Chris

Hey Fellow Cruisers!

Has anyone taken the short 3 day cruise on the Fascination to Nassau?

Unfortunately, with work and a hectic schedule at home, my wife and I are not going to be able to take a longer one.

Any thoughts on this ship? From the few reviews I have read everyone seems to really enjoy it. We have only sailed on the Celebration out of Jacksonville, and loved it!

We are scheduled to sail on the 9/21/07.

Thanks!

Chris

We were on the Fascination for 11 days in May (3 back to back cruises). We thought the ship and crew were great! I enjoyed the Nassau port and really enjoyed taking a taxi over to Atlantis....what a place! You'll have a great time!:) We're going on another 4 day cruise on the Fascination is Jan.

I've been on the Fascination for the 3 day cruise twice and enjoyed both cruises very much. I don't even care if I get off the ship in Nassau, so where it goes doesn't matter to me. Both times I sailed to just "get away from it all" for a few days and was not disappointed. In fact, I have another weekend cruise planned for early December.

Hi there. We have been on the fascination about 6 times. We live in Miami and its VERY convenient and really limits the time missed at work. The fascination had a big face lift in October 2006 so its older but reallly nice. We were on it in November 2006 and loved it and we will be on it again next month on October 19. I'm hosting a mini girls group cruise.. Its a great ship and I would never turn it down.

This is a nice weekend getaway..I went solo with a couple of friends and I would have to say to try the "Thriller Powerboat Excursion" in Nassau. I didn't know if I would like it but it did turn out to be quite fun(I'm in my mid 30's, so fun is not always fun anymore) They meet you right at the ship,take you on about a 10 minute walk to the powerboat: A 60 ft jetboat that seats about 20 people that takes you high on speed tour of Nassau from the waters view for about 30 minutes and then takes you to a "Nice" private island away from all the local peddlers. A white sand beach, a Bicardi Bar and two person massage tents for you and the Mrs..await your arrival. There are also jetski rentals there if your into that. Your on the Island for 3 hours to enjoy your afternoon then the Powerboat "JETS" you back to the dock for your 10 minute walk back to the ship..Fascination is a nice older ship that just got refubished about 1 year ago. If you can swing it $$ upgrade to a cat 11 or 12 Suite and then you will get your own BALCONY to enjoy. Only suites on the "Fantasy" class ships have Balconys and there are only 54 of those..So they do go fast!!! Enjoy your cruise..

Husband and I just booked the 9/21 sailing today. We leave in 4 days!! Woohoo! Crisp83 maybe we'll see you around! Have a great cruise.

Thats great! I hope that we both enjoy it! From reading the comments on here, it sounds like it will be a blast! I am excited to be on a little larger ship than the Celebration, although we both fell in love with it.

I am on the Fascination also. I love this ship. I am up for meeting you folks..just tell me what is up. I still need to work today and do laundry (yuck).

I am excited, we are bringing my neice, she has no clue she is going on a cruise. She thinks we are going for a meeting. Can't wait to see the look on her face.

She adores the Camp Carnival staff.

Anyway..I will get packed and see you there!

Archived