Transfer from Fll to port

Pamywyner

Hello. We just purchased the transfer with NCL from FLL to the port for 40.00 pp round trip. My question is (we told them our flight arrives at 10:37) will we have to wait around for the shuttle or bus to fill before we head to the port? Thanks in advance!

Hello. We just purchased the transfer with NCL from FLL to the port for 40.00 pp round trip. My question is (we told them our flight arrives at 10:37) will we have to wait around for the shuttle or bus to fill before we head to the port? Thanks in advance!

When we landed in FLL (5yrs ago we waited as there was only 1 bus to P of M. This time in March, we are getting a limo... $90 each way, with 4 of us. about the same price and we leave when we want!!

Thanks for your reply, Lisa&Neb! I called NCL and asked if we have to wait for only one bus to fill but, the man I spoke to said "as soon as it's filled, it will leave and they usually fill pretty quickly". ??? Do you remember how long you waited for?? I may try to cancel tomorrow. Doubt if they'll allow it tho.... I'll give it a shot. Our flight is arriving pretty early and we'd hate to sit around the airport. (rather sit out by the pool a.s.a.p.!!!)

Any others out there with transfer experience from FLL ??

We were not one of the first on the bus and we had about a 45 minute to an hour wait. I do remember that is was very busy that time of year and there was a lot of confusion at the baggage claim as to where to find the NCL rep for the bus.

Hi Slotaddict! Does the van that you are sharing belong to FLL airport? Or a private company. Are you sharing it with several people in your own group?

I just got off the phone with the website where I purchased our cruise and transfer and canceled the transfer. It was not a problem! I think we'll do our own thing and get there on our own time.

Either NCL will be waiting for you when you arrive, or just ask one of the other cruise ship greeters where NCL is located. they will have multiple buses ariving at the airport, your wait shouldn't be too long. When the buses drop off the passngers from the ship, they just make another cicle around and start picking up the passengers to go back to the ship. They start rolling the buses around 10:15-10:30. We got there at 6:30 last Feb. (we took a red eye). So we had to wait for 4 hours. There is a restaurant in the international terminal.:)

Thanks Tom! Wish I read your post before I canceled it. We didn't know if they'd send the buses out as early as 10:30 or so. Oh well.... maybe next cruise we'll give it a try. Is it something to we can do when we get to the airport? - just a thought.... Thanks for your reponse!

Archived