question

SurftheWave

is it true for the norwegain dream they only allow 3 people per state room, unless you are getting a suite, then they allow 5. is that true? whats a family of 5, with 3 little kids suppose to do if they want to go on this cruise. Please answer :) cause this is what i am told from the travel agency

is it true for the norwegain dream they only allow 3 people per state room, unless you are getting a suite, then they allow 5. is that true? whats a family of 5, with 3 little kids suppose to do if they want to go on this cruise. Please answer :) cause this is what i am told from the travel agency

There are many staterooms on the Dream that will accommodate four. I don't know of any standard cabin that will work for five. It might be possible if one of the kids in still in a crib but I would check with NCL.

• Administrators

For detailed information on how many NCL will put in each stateroom (overall capacity allowing) you can check out the Dream's deckplans at ncl.com. The "star" emblem signifies capacity for five; the "plus" sign is capacity for four. As for what a family with three small children is to do, here is a link to a recent thread on CC's Family Cruising board about cruising with a family of five -- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=624046

For most lines, it appears most people book two adjoining cabins.

thank you guys! oh and i dont have kids. im only 16. i was just saying in general lol.

were can i go to find the prices for rooms on that ship? same place, ncl.com ?

Sorry, NCL will not book a cabin to a 16 year old. Have your Mommie call her travel agent.

Archived