TV Stations on PoAM??

princessebird

I've got football fans in my group and they want to know if they have a shot of seeing their games. Of most importance--ESPN for Monday Night Football (for the Cowboys fans). Do they carry Fox (for the Steelers fan)? If we don't get it (either due to no channels or alternative broadcast coverage), DH is threatening to drag me off the ship the second we dock in Hilo to try find a sports bar to catch the second half.

They did not have Fox. I believe they just had CNN and TNT- kind of random.

If I remember correctly though they had something called "Favorite Show" or something like that and whenever I flipped that on, it was football. I think in general they show random things on that channel, so I'm not sure I would count on watching football there. They did have ESPN, though.

• Administrators

I wouldn't count on live football in any event -- the time difference comes into play -- I believe I read (look for the Patriots thread here on the Hawaii board) that East Coast NFL games are aired early morning in Hawaii. To be honest, the only channels we ever watched on our cruise were occasionally CNN while getting dressed, and the bridge camera channel. :)

Archived