Question for CKYLE...Infinity Alaska

Grandma B

I just read your Alaska review. We went on this same cruise in Sept 2003 and it also was our first cruise. We had several days that had rain, but loved it anyway.

Sorry to hear the food is now only "very good" and not "great" because on our cruise it was WONDERFUL. The breadsticks, cheesecake, ice cream & sherbet were to die for. We're going on the Constellation in January & sure hope they still have my favorites!

My question is about the entertainment in the lounge near the dining room. We used to stop by every night & listen to a group called BLACK & WHITE DUO. We bought one of their CD's & really enjoyed their music. Seems to me they were from Poland or somewhere near there. Are they still on the Infinity?

Glad you still had a good time in spite of the rain.

Nancy

We were just on Infinity in August and that duo was not on board. X usually has entertainers on six month (at the most) contracts. After that they either move to another ship or move on to something else. The chances of finding them on board again are pretty slim although they do use the same comedians from time to time.

Archived