happy birthday to me!!!

crazymomhas2

ok so the family couldn't do another cruise this summer so as a birthday gift my dh gave me a one nighter on the spirit!!!:D we will be on the spirit next weekend and i can't wait!!! living in the area has sadly made me adjust to security and threats but i have learned to adjust and if patience is all i need to enjoy my cruise and be safe than so be it! my faith is in nypd and the spirit i just hope i can suck as much of that ship in as possilbe last time i had six days ;)

ok so the family couldn't do another cruise this summer so as a birthday gift my dh gave me a one nighter on the spirit!!!:D we will be on the spirit next weekend and i can't wait!!! living in the area has sadly made me adjust to security and threats but i have learned to adjust and if patience is all i need to enjoy my cruise and be safe than so be it! my faith is in nypd and the spirit i just hope i can suck as much of that ship in as possilbe last time i had six days ;)

Happy Birthday and enjoy your cruise next weekend. I am going this Saturday and looking forward to it.

Janet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Archived