Help me find a day resort in Cabo?

lighthouse206

Hello:

I realize most of the Cabo resorts offer day passes.....

Here's what I'm looking for, someplace that is:

1. Reasonably quiet, relatively uncrowded, clean, exclusive, etc....

2. Amazing beach WITHOUT a lot vendors harassing us (is this even possible?)

3. Access to watersports such as parasailing and jetskis.

4. Nice grounds, pool, etc., except we will be using the beach primarily...

Price is not the primary concern, quality is.. Any suggestions as to where we should go? Thanks very much!

Hello:

I realize most of the Cabo resorts offer day passes.....

Here's what I'm looking for, someplace that is:

1. Reasonably quiet, relatively uncrowded, clean, exclusive, etc....

2. Amazing beach WITHOUT a lot vendors harassing us (is this even possible?)

3. Access to watersports such as parasailing and jetskis.

4. Nice grounds, pool, etc., except we will be using the beach primarily...

Price is not the primary concern, quality is.. Any suggestions as to where we should go? Thanks very much!

Actually, very few resorts do offer passes here. The Rui and Melia are really the only two. Even the time share places don't want "outsiders". They said they don't want the masses mixing with the guests who pay upwards to a million dollars for a stay. Both the Rui and Melia are on the same stretch of beach.

Solita...which hotel would "you" go to for the day? Clean pool areas are a must too! (no slime...dirty tiles..."nice" comfortable lounge chairs... available umbrella's )

lighthouse206...our thoughts exactly! We want the same atmosphere you have described...no hassle...pure bliss... and I want to try "parasailing" for the first time too!!

Pat :)

Solita...which hotel would "you" go to for the day? Clean pool areas are a must too! (no slime...dirty tiles..."nice" comfortable lounge chairs... available umbrella's )

lighthouse206...our thoughts exactly! We want the same atmosphere you have described...no hassle...pure bliss... and I want to try "parasailing" for the first time too!!

Pat :)

Hmmmm I don't think I would go to a hotel. It is only because I don't like alot of people around me! When I went to Paradise Beach in Cozumel, I would move my lounge chair as far away from the rest of the people...the waiters hated walking over that far!!! I really am not a good one to ask about which I would choose. My pick would be a secluded cove by Twin Dolphins area.

just got back from the pride we went to PUEBLO BONITO resort .It was VERY clean and had a great pool . Plus the beers were only $3. We will be going back in 2009. Take a cab from the dock .The ship tells you NOT to take the water taxis.

Archived