San Diego, Mission Beach, Tangiers Court?

Jackie52

Hi, we have the opportunity to rent a place for a week before our cruise and we are wondering about the area. It is on Tangiers Court and it is off of Mission Blvd near the Mission Bay Park. Could someone tell me if this area would be appropiate for two adults? Thank you so much for any replies.

What time of year?

What are you planning to do?

Do you plan to rent a car?

Beach rentals can be iffy. There are beautiful houses in that area, and there are ratty little dirty apartments....all on the same block. Be sure to get references from previous renters before putting your money down on a beach rental in that area.

Dear Splinter, thank you for replying. I have been reading lots of your suggestions over the past few weeks and I am glad it was you who replied. We are going in February and we will have a car. We will be driving around the S D area for two weeks. Day trips etc.

The one thing about asking for references is how to know if they are legitimate??

I will try to look into it. We have the address.

Thanks again,

Jackie

I'll check it out for you tomorrow. Your best bet if you don't know the area is to stick with Courts that begin with the letter A-D. That is South Mission Beach and most of the places are very nice. Also it is easier to get around with easy access to getting out of Mission Beach. Tangiers Ct. is more toward the center of MB. All of the courts have easy access to beach and bay. If you give me your e-mail address, it would be easier to contact you with the info. But I personally know that the place I sent you the link for is great. :)

Archived