Under 21 has to book with 25+?

WB1080

My name is Whitney. My boyfriend won a cruise at work that has to be used by February. They won't let us book the cruise together because he is 24 and apparently Carnival has a rule that if you are not over 21 then you have to be rooming with someone over 25.:confused:

The only thing I can think to do is find some others who are going on the cruise and over 25. Would it be a problem for us to say we were rooming with other people on paper and switch once we got there?

Has anyone else had this problem (or found a solution), or better yet, is anyone cruising out of New Orleans in early January? ;)

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

I know this isn't technically "family cruising," but I need all the help I can get!

progress.gif

If anyone attempts to circumvent this rule and you get caught, you and the others can be thrown off the ship without getting a refund. Sorry, but the cruise lines have this rule for a reason, that being those underage have done a lot of damage to ships because of bad behavior. Not saying that you would do that, but cruise lines have had no choice but to put these rules in place. I feel badly for you.

Archived