Does anyone have pier upgrade prices for longer cruises

Hi,

My husband and I are cruising on the Brilliance of the Seas in December and were wondering if anyone knew of the pier upgrade prices for 11-night cruises? We would be looking to upgrade from an inside to an oceanview or a balcony...most likely cannot afford to upgrade to a suite!

Thank for any help!

Sam and John Wills :)

There is no set price. It will depend on a number of variables with number of available cabins being the main thing. You may want to check shortly before you sail and see what it would cost to move. If it's in your budget that might be the best option.

Thank you Pr1ncessD1ane! I appreciate your response! I was hoping it to be a little less because it would be $800 for us to upgrade to a balcony now...so perhaps we will consider doing that instead of waiting. Just thought it would be nice on an 11-night cruise to have a balcony...

Thanks

Sam :)

I should have upgraded before hand as well. Actually, I was hoping to upgrade to a suite, because what I had read was that there was only one upgrade rate to a suite regardless of the category. There were still several category B suites showing available before we left, but once we boarded, there were only jr. suites available at something like a $1,500 upgrade rate. If I had upgraded our cabin prior to boarding, I would have been able to pick from several cabins instead of getting what they gave me. Also, I would have been able to use my $200 discount for crown & anchor platinum members and perhaps paid even less.

Well, just 'bit the bullet' upgraded for $600 to a balcony guarantee instead of waiting and paying $800 at the pier. As it turned out the discount was $200 for the cabin for an 11-night cruise....not bad and the ship actually looks pretty close to selling out the balconies so, its probably better I didn't wait :)

Thanks for all your help Pr1ncessD1ane!

Sam :)

Archived