? About Shoes with Formal Gown

I just bought this great dress from a local boutique, so I don't have a picture of it, but it's strapless, tea-length, black tulle with a ruched bodice, and small white polka dots scattered across it. It sort of has a vintagey feel to it. I'm torn between the usual classic, black satin strappy, jeweled heels, or for a punch of color and a little spice, red strappy satin heels. I know it's difficult without a picture (I will try and find something similar as an example), but which would you suggest. Thanks!

I just bought this great dress from a local boutique, so I don't have a picture of it, but it's strapless, tea-length, black tulle with a ruched bodice, and small white polka dots scattered across it. It sort of has a vintagey feel to it. I'm torn between the usual classic, black satin strappy, jeweled heels, or for a punch of color and a little spice, red strappy satin heels. I know it's difficult without a picture (I will try and find something similar as an example), but which would you suggest. Thanks!

The dress sounds busy (ruching, polka dots) so a shoe of any color but black may be too much and detract.

I say go for the black satin.

I'm of a differing opinon and would wear red shoes.

Its nmore to do with how daring are you. Some people would come off looking like mini mouse, some would look super hot.

If being that daring isn't for you, stay with black. If you like being a bit edgy the the red shoes will do.

-Q

Archived