Pool Tables-Serenade

Does anyone know if teens can join their parents in a game of pool on the Serenade? Thanks

I don't think that there would any problem with having teens play with a parent. Teens using the tables on their own may be a different story.

I don't believe there were any age restrictions for the pool tables. They are not in a bar or anything. You do have to go through the doors for the Colony club. I saw plenty of teens playing by themselves.

The Colony club looked like a bar to me as I remember. I'll have to go back and check my pictures.

The Colony club looked like a bar to me as I remember. I'll have to go back and check my pictures.

the Colony club is a bar but the pool tables are not located in the actual bar but in a lobby area before you go into the bar. No booze being served in that lobby/sitting area.Then you go through another set of doors to the actual bar.

the Colony club is a bar but the pool tables are not located in the actual bar but in a lobby area before you go into the bar. No booze being served in that lobby/sitting area.Then you go through another set of doors to the actual bar.

Thanks. I will certainly defer to you as your experience on Serenade is much more recent than mine!

There was a sign on a little table in front of the pool tables that said 18 and up. We were disappointed, as my son would have played with his dad.

I did see a bunch of pre-teens acting like idiots at the pool table later in the cruise, with no parent in sight.:rolleyes: How they got the cues, I don't know.

You have to give your Seapass to the bartender in the Schooner Bar to get the cues and balls.

There was a sign on a little table in front of the pool tables that said 18 and up. We were disappointed, as my son would have played with his dad.

I did see a bunch of pre-teens acting like idiots at the pool table later in the cruise, with no parent in sight.:rolleyes: How they got the cues, I don't know.

You have to give your Seapass to the bartender in the Schooner Bar to get the cues and balls.

While we were on the cues and were just left on the table and I saw a lot of teens playing. I don't remember the sign saying 18 and over but if I did it probably didn't register because both mine are over 18.

From my observances they will generally let teens play if there aren't any adults waiting to play. You do have to sign out the balls from the Schooner Bar and that is how they regulate it. So if a parent wanted to play with their teenager I would guess that it would be perfectly fine.

Archived