Latitudes and My Norway Sailings

jjb415

Hey Fellow Cruisers,

As I have now booked an upcoming TA on the Norwegian Gem, I am attempting to get my Latitudes records up-to-date. Today I mailed documentation of my 3 sailings on the SS Norway, 2 in the 80's and one in the 90's. I'll deal with the 3 charter sailings (1999, 2000, & 2001) that I don't have credit for yet at a later time.

Based on information on these boards, I've heard of CruiseCritic members having good luck getting things straightened out. Thanks for the information your've provided by posting here and wish me luck. :)

Happy Travels.

For our Norway sailing, I provided a photo that was taken of our family by a Norway life preserver with the year on it. They gave us credit for the cruise.

One of the pictures that I submitted was of me with a life preserver taken in 1988, another was of me behind a blue ice sculpture of the SS Norway at the midnight buffet. For the 1992 sailing, I found an old luggage tag with my name, address, and cabin number. I don't anticipate any trouble getting credit, but, if I don't, I'll be here moaning away. :rolleyes: . At any rate, it was fun reliving those cruise memories. :)

Jack - San Francisco

Should be no problem.

We had to go back to them for our 80's and early 90's cruises, but they added them without too much effort

You were correct. I notice that I am now bronze after within a couple of day of sending the information to them. Very promt Customrer Service. I am impressed.

Is there a way to bring up my specific cruise history?

Thanks everyone! :)

Hey Fellow Cruisers,

As I have now booked an upcoming TA on the Norwegian Gem, I am attempting to get my Latitudes records up-to-date. Today I mailed documentation of my 3 sailings on the SS Norway, 2 in the 80's and one in the 90's. I'll deal with the 3 charter sailings (1999, 2000, & 2001) that I don't have credit for yet at a later time.

Based on information on these boards, I've heard of CruiseCritic members having good luck getting things straightened out. Thanks for the information your've provided by posting here and wish me luck. :)

Happy Travels.

Last year I was able to get credit for an NCL cruise in 1980- I mailed them a copy of a picture taken during the muster drill. I was wearing a life jacket that said the name of the ship on it. I also sent a copy of the dinner menu from New Years Eve- I was 16 and saved everything! Good Luck-

You were correct. I notice that I am now bronze after within a couple of day of sending the information to them. Very promt Customrer Service. I am impressed.

Is there a way to bring up my specific cruise history?

Thanks everyone! :)

Hey Jack,

Congratiulation to the "Bronze" Status! Actually you should been Silver with that many cruises!

How was Taipei?

Marcus

Hey Jack,

Congratiulation to the "Bronze" Status! Actually you should been Silver with that many cruises!

How was Taipei?

Marcus

Hey Marcus & Everyone,

Just 3 sailings on the Norway. Still working on the charter sailings, but, some information found here is promising on the one too. As I said, I was very impressed with the fast service by NCL. Happy Sailing!!

Jack - San Francisco

Archived