Early tender tickets for Cayman

ballarinamom

We have an ealr tour with Nativeway in Cayman. We leave at 8:15am. Can I get an early tender ticket? Thanks!

Yes. Just go to the Toulouse Lautrec lounge at around 7 AM or so and let them know you need an early tender.

I was off the ship by 7:15 and I was on tender 3.

There are so many tender boats for Grand Cayman, and it is such a short distance from the ship to the pier, you will not have a problem with early tendering. I'm sure the company you have booked will wait for you. They don't like to leave paying customers, nor do they want you to post a note on this board that you were 10 mins late, and they left you. Not good advertising.

I know they wouldn't leave us but.... I hate being on tours and waiting on others. I would hate to be the one holding things up. Also, we usually do cruise sponsered tours in ports where we tender- just in case. We've done independent tours before so I have no concern about them. We just like to get off and running early. Machman- you rock!!! You are always one of the first to answer my questions!!!

I know they wouldn't leave us but.... I hate being on tours and waiting on others. I would hate to be the one holding things up. Also, we usually do cruise sponsered tours in ports where we tender- just in case. We've done independent tours before so I have no concern about them. We just like to get off and running early. Machman- you rock!!! You are always one of the first to answer my questions!!!

That just means that I hang around here a lot! Being an IT dude does have its advantages!!!

;)

Archived