Cat F Oceanview on Radiance-class

Terpnut

Does anyone have any experience and/or photos with the Cat F Oceanview cabins on Radiance-class ships? From the deck plans, they are much larger than standard interior and balcony staterooms, but nobody is booking them on our particular sailing. The pricing for the Cat F oceanviews is about the same as a Cat G and much less than a Cat H oceanview. Any comments?

I'm specifically interested in feedback from anyone who has stayed in cabins 8004, 8006, 8504 or 8506 on a Radiance-class ship. These staterooms look to be over 200 sq ft but I can't find any accurate photos or diagrams of them.

They are larger, but not by much! Since they are in the very front of the ship, you may feel more motion there. For some, it's not a bother. Other's do feel it.

It's my theory that you should book the absolute largest cabin you can afford--makes the vacation so much more comfy!

As long as possible motion isn't a problem, I think they'd be fine cabins!

If you look at the cruise brochure, the pictures of the different catagory staterooms look just like what you'll be getting.

They are larger, but not by much! Since they are in the very front of the ship, you may feel more motion there. For some, it's not a bother. Other's do feel it.

It's my theory that you should book the absolute largest cabin you can afford--makes the vacation so much more comfy!

As long as possible motion isn't a problem, I think they'd be fine cabins!

If you look at the cruise brochure, the pictures of the different catagory staterooms look just like what you'll be getting.

According to the deck plans, stateroom numbers 8004, 8006, 8504 and 8506 appear to be over 200 sq ft each, or more than 40 sq ft bigger than any standard 170-179 sq ft balcony or oceanview stateroom. I still cannot find any pictures or detailed diagrams for these four specific cabins!

Archived