Itinerary changes this week on ships.

serene56

Of course, you can also visit the cruiseline's websites for info. I noticed this morning that RCL has posted some adjustments for Hurricane Frances. Unfortunately, Carnival's website had no information on changes. I know the Fantasy, as well as other ships, are headed to the Bahamas over the next couple of days, which is directly in the path of the storm. Perhaps they just haven't made all the decisions and posted them yet. The Fantasy leaves today for a 3 day to Nassau, so that trip should be interesting to say the least!

I know sailing in August/Sept you take chances because of the hurricanes. I think the one itinerary that would have me upset is the change from the Eastern Side to the Western. Ilike cruising for my birthday but l ast year was the last time we cruise the caribbean at this time, since we dicovered vacations in February are awesome.

Thanks for the info. We fly out of LAx for Miami on Saturday (we hope) to sail on the Paradise Sunday. We' re keeping our fingers crossed.

Our hearts go out to the people who will be impacted by this storm. I hope everyone comes out of this safely and intact.

Archived