Revolution, Beatles Tribute Band

HappySingleMom,

The reason we saw "1964: The Tribute" is because we were dropping off our then 15 or 16-yo daughter (she's 19 now) and her friend for the show and decided to stay. She is a major Lennon fan, and even has his self-portrait doodle tattoo'd between her shoulder blades. She has all the Beatles music on CDs, posters, shirts, you name it. She even likes show tunes (she usually sings something by Andrew Lloyd Webber for her vocal auditions). She's definitely a kid of the late '60s, just born 20.

I have to say we've seen some pretty good magicians and ventriloquists on ships. We've also seen some pretty lousy entertainment, too!

It seems like several different Beatles tribute bands that perform on RCL ships.

Beatlemaniacs, Revolution and Beatlemania Live that I have seen mentioned on this site.

Beatlemania Live have been on multiple RCL cruises including earlier Oct.

Suppose to be on Mariner in Jan when family and friends all are with me. DH and I have seen them 13-14 times in Arizona and keeping my fingers crossed they are actually on our Jan cruise as per their schedule.

They are great as well.

Laura

It seems like several different Beatles tribute bands that perform on RCL ships.

Beatlemaniacs, Revolution and Beatlemania Live that I have seen mentioned on this site.

Suppose to be on Mariner in Jan when family and friends all are with me. DH and I have seen them 13-14 times in Arizona and keeping my fingers crossed they are actually on our Jan cruise as per their schedule.

They are great as well.

Laura

How did you find out that they will be on your cruise??? We are going on the Navigator Transatlantic in 1 days (and counting...) I would love to know what the entertainment is going to be - especially if it's something GOOD!!!

They are great as well.

Laura

oops! I missed a key on that last post.

It's 11 days and counting....

How did you find out that they will be on your cruise??? We are going on the Navigator Transatlantic in 1 days (and counting...) I would love to know what the entertainment is going to be - especially if it's something GOOD!!!

Send an email to this address listing the ship and sail date and ask what the entertainment is. It takes a couple days to get an answer.

web_reservations@rccl.com

I looked up on the booking website for the Beatlemania Live group and called them as well. I had called back in June and was told RCL does the list and the ship picks which night of the cruise they perform. I was keeping my fingers crossed by some miracle we would get them. Hopefully it works out.

I e-mailed the above reservation site for RCL and never heard back.

I don't quite understand yet how it works for the shows but I think they only do two shows and are split between 2 cruises one each.

I'll know more later for sure how that works, maybe someone does already.

Laura

Archived