Got $ back...and eDocs arrived!

Dengail

I'm so excited...My Liberty Cruise price dropped (Dec.) and I saved $100 by calling my TA. Also eDocs arrived today! Thanks everyone for all the tips, I'll raise a glass to you on my cruise....for free!

CONGRATULATIONS on both! We can NEVER find a price drop :( , maybe one day it will happen for us. Doc day is always a special day. Have fun!

The eDocs are 12 pages. The first are basic info like that on the RCI website- all your info, cruise summary, travel itinerary, just like the website. Then there is a pre-cruise checklist about what to bring-ID, Meds, etc, then it details what travel docs you must have, and all the gov't jargon about passports, borders, legal guardians. A ship baggage tag (to copy from) is listed with your room #, quadrant. Then more info about ship services- WiFi, cell phones- basically check with your cell phone provider for rates. Shore excursion basic info (not the excusions themself) just how to book online etc, Port directions, parking. Ship code of conduct, ALCOHOL. My excursion booking confirmation, credit card (RCI) info,and then all the traveller info that needs to be filled in ( I did it already online though) so I'm assuming I don't need to do it all again?? and 2 pages of disclaimers.That's all folks. This all seems pretty redundant if you do the online ck in but I guess some people can't.

Archived