Camp Carnival question

Drew B

I'm planning a family trip, and my two sisters' five little kids will all be coming. There are four of them in the 2 to 5 age group and one who will be 6. I realize that the 6-year-old is categorized in an older group, and we will certainly try to have her join her correct age group, but if she is miserable and wants to stay with her younger siblings/cousins, will Carnival allow that?

I'm planning a family trip, and my two sisters' five little kids will all be coming. There are four of them in the 2 to 5 age group and one who will be 6. I realize that the 6-year-old is categorized in an older group, and we will certainly try to have her join her correct age group, but if she is miserable and wants to stay with her younger siblings/cousins, will Carnival allow that?

At that age there should not be a problem.When they get older it is.Going up,bigger kids don't want babies.Going down, parents don't want others older kids with younger ones.

Please remember that the Camp Carnival staff will do what they can to work with you, but there will be several factors involved in their decision.

The Main Reason: is the number of children on board at the time. If there are 400 kids in the 2-5 age range and only 10 in the 6-8 age range....they are not going to move yet another child into an already crowded situation. Of course these numbers are exaggrated for an example...but you get the idea.

Also please remember that this is Camp Carnival's call. They have a list of all the kids in their age groups in the form of a manifest that they get for each cruise. Again, they will do what they can, but it not guaranteed. And if they say no, they have a valid reason.

Archived