Sailing Glory 11/17- Any questions?

CRevetti22

We'll be on Carnival Glory 11/17 - 11/24, Western itinerary. If anyone has any questions let me know and I'll do my best to find out for you and report back after Wed 11/28. (staying in FL a few days afterwards and won't have computer access)

We'll be on Carnival Glory 11/17 - 11/24, Western itinerary. If anyone has any questions let me know and I'll do my best to find out for you and report back after Wed 11/28. (staying in FL a few days afterwards and won't have computer access)

We're sailing with you on the Glory 11/17:D :D

Come join the roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=426575

I'll be sailing Glory on 12/1/07 Western itinerary. After all the changes, did you end up with the 3 port itinerary? I know that it varies from sailing date to sailing date. I'd also like to know when the formal nights are.

We have the 4 port itinerary, Sea, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Sea, Freeport. I read on another thread from someone that just returned that the formal nights were the 2 sea days (monday and thursday)

Would like to know what nights are formal and which night is the deck party. Also what is a good nite for the supper club? ie a bad nite in the dinning room.. :D Thanks.

My CVP tells me that this is our schedule for Thanksgiving week 2007.

Sat 11/14 - 4pm sea

Sun 11/18 - sea day, 1st formal night, Capt's party w/drinks before dinner

Mon 11/19 - Cozumel 10am-6pm

Tue 11/20 - Belize 8am-5pm

Wed 11/21 - Roatan 8am-3pm, PAST GUEST PARTY 4pm

Thur 11/22 - sea day, 2nd formal night

Fri 11/23 - Freeport 10am-6pm

Sat 11/24 - back to reality

I'll confirm this and what night they have deck parties on this thread once we're back. : )

Also, we chose Wed night as our "supper club" night, but we're in a group of 18. So, we will get a pulse on which night is "bad" in the dining room from others the night we skip.

Keep the questions coming. I'm writing them all down & taking them with me.

• 1 month later...
Would like to know what nights are formal and which night is the deck party. Also what is a good nite for the supper club? ie a bad nite in the dinning room.. :D Thanks.

Hey there. Just getting back online after our cruise & trip to Florida. Formal nights were definitely Sunday & Thursday nights. The deck party was on Wednesday night.

We went to the Supper Club on Wed night and it was fabulous. I didn't really care for the food at the dining room, but the rest of my group of 18 were pleased with it. Everyone has a different opinion.

It rained a lot on our trip, unfortunately, but we had the best group of people & it really didn't make much of a difference to us. It's all what you make of it. : )

Any other questions? I'll be back online sporadically, but will answer whatever questions I can. I kept all of the CAPERS and will scan and upload them soon.

CRevetti22, Thanks for the information. hope you had a great cruise. DW birthday is on that friday we are in freeport so that maybe a good nite for the supper club. :D

Friday would be a good night to hit the Supper Club. Also, just MHO, but Freeport wasn't very exciting. Don't eat a lot on Friday day. The portions at the Supper Club are larger than at the dining room. :D Enjoy!

Archived