Weather?

erRN2be

I seem a little odd asking this right now with the poor cruisers waiting on Hurricane Frances to make up it's mind what it's doing, but I was wondering if you experienced cruisers could enlighten me on the usual weather in the western carribean (grand cayman,cozumel,and belize) in April? Is there usually any problem using the pools and sunbathing on the ship and/or beaches?

I had this happen once and we just got an extra day at sea.

ER, the best advice I can give you is to not sweat the petty stuff. You will be on the ship, soaking up the sun on the lido deck, eating to your hearts content, pampered so badly you'll never want to leave. It's a vacation and you are on a ship with not a care in the world. Relax and enjoy!! :)

I seem a little odd asking this right now with the poor cruisers waiting on Hurricane Frances to make up it's mind what it's doing, but I was wondering if you experienced cruisers could enlighten me on the usual weather in the western carribean (grand cayman,cozumel,and belize) in April? Is there usually any problem using the pools and sunbathing on the ship and/or beaches?

weather.com

Deb...I'm not sweating it. I'm just trying to pass the time until my 200+ days till my cruise..LOL So as I think of questions I post them here because the info is just awesome and not to mention then it does help me be a little better prepared if something does happen and then I will have an idea of what to expect.

But I was curious about how warm it was out in the middle of the ocean. I am a sunaholic and that is what I plan on doing 98% of the time is lying by the pool working on the tan a few foo foo drinks. :)

Deb...I'm not sweating it. I'm just trying to pass the time until my 200+ days till my cruise..LOL So as I think of questions I post them here because the info is just awesome and not to mention then it does help me be a little better prepared if something does happen and then I will have an idea of what to expect.

But I was curious about how warm it was out in the middle of the ocean. I am a sunaholic and that is what I plan on doing 98% of the time is lying by the pool working on the tan a few foo foo drinks. :)

That's a long time LOL. I posted the link as a suggestion to help you get some research done. I don't recall where you were cruising to, but you can get weather averages for your ports of call from weather.com. Another great site is gocaribbean.com and google is a wonderful resource as well.

I went to all these Island in April on the Inspiration and we had great weather the whole trip. It gets hot so bring sun screen and water. It was great I try to cruise every spring! I found it to be one of the best times and no need to worry about hurricanes. Reading all the posts the last few weeks I'm really glad I'm not able to cruise at this time!

Archived