RCCL logo music

Does anybody know if you can download this for a ringtone on a cell phone - Little Cruise Crazy :rolleyes:

The song is called LUST FOR LIFE by Iggy Pop....I have an iphone so I just downloaded the song from itunes and made into my ringtone:) Your not the only NUTTY one:)

I haven't even seen the commercials. :D

But thanks. I guess I have to watch out for the commercials.

:eek: You have never seen the commercials. They have been using that song for at least 2-3 years now to promote RCCL. They must not market to Florida cruisers because they figure you are already there...lol. ;)

Cruiseingfamilystyle - No you aren't a nut. I have RCCL's theme "Lust For Life" AND Carnival's theme song "Aint We Got Fun" on my cell phone. I have Verizon and it is available.

:eek: You have never seen the commercials. They have been using that song for at least 2-3 years now to promote RCCL. They must not market to Florida cruisers because they figure you are already there...lol. ;)

Cruiseingfamilystyle - No you aren't a nut. I have RCCL's theme "Lust For Life" AND Carnival's theme song "Aint We Got Fun" on my cell phone. I have Verizon and it is available.

You are correct about the Florida market. Being partially in advertising I know that a national advertising campaign is only done where required. Floridians are a cruising folks anyhow. Advertising cruises down here is a waste of money. Recently I did see more Carnival adds down here though. Maybe their demographics show that they lost customer in Florida to another cruise line (hmmmmmmmmmm...who could that be? :D)

I guess I have to listen to that Iggy Pop song to know what you all are talking about.

You are correct about the Florida market. Being partially in advertising I know that a national advertising campaign is only done where required.

Partially in advertising? We'll have to talk shop. I own ad agency which is probably why I pay attention to the commercials in the first place. ;)

I live in Florida too and see the commercials all the time! And I never even thought about getting the ringtone but that would be great:D I don't think it's so much where you live for the commercial to appear, but which stations you watch. It is definitely on the Travel Channel;)

The song is called LUST FOR LIFE by Iggy Pop....I have an iphone so I just downloaded the song from itunes and made into my ringtone:) Your not the only NUTTY one:)

Hey Cuz. You have an iphone? Me too. Did you get it before or after they dropped the price? I got mine early, but I did get my $100 credit. And then I bought the new 80 gig, cause with only 8 gigs on the phone, I didn't have enough for all my music.

Tim, I have an Iphone and can't figure out how to make a song into my ringtone. Do you have info on how to do this? I had 'Lust for Life' on my last phone and was sad when I couldn't have it on this one. TIA for the info!:)

Hey Cuz. You have an iphone? Me too. Did you get it before or after they dropped the price? I got mine early, but I did get my $100 credit. And then I bought the new 80 gig, cause with only 8 gigs on the phone, I didn't have enough for all my music.

I got the thing about 4 weeks ago, so after the price drop an I SIMPLY LOVE IT....I have had Treo's for a long time, and now I dont even remember those pooppppy devices....How are things for you out there??? Things on this side are AWESOME:)

The other girl with the Iphone- In itunes do a right mouse click on the song and you will see where it sais convert to ring tone....It's simple once you get the hang of it. Let me know if you need help:)

Tim

I live in Florida too and see the commercials all the time! And I never even thought about getting the ringtone but that would be great:D I don't think it's so much where you live for the commercial to appear, but which stations you watch. It is definitely on the Travel Channel;)

What the heck?

Maybe my zip code is RCI traveling zip code and we don't need no stinking ad.

:D

Thanks, Everyone - with all the info I down loaded it !! and love it -

When my kids hear the Music they yell " Mom, it's our Cruise commercial

is on again !" :)

Counting the days !!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let your kids listen to it too closely. It is definitely not a kid song. ;)

Archived