Need some HELP deciding.....

BrodyBarb

Thanks ladies, looks like silver it is then. I was hoping for something different.
Would you have said silver if I hadn't mentioned the accessories?
I'll have to try to find a really small one....
thanks again, I really appreciate the feedback:)

Yes, even if you did not mention the accessories I would have said silver. It is perfect for the dress you describe. Try eBay for an evening bag. I have found many lovely bags at very reasonable prices. Try searching: "evening bag", "beaded evening bag", "silver evening bag", "silver beaded evening bag", etc, or any other embellishment you choose. There are lot's of variations at great prices.

Linda

[quote name='ryansmemom']Yes, even if you did not mention the accessories I would have said silver. It is perfect for the dress you describe. Try eBay for an evening bag. I have found many lovely bags at very reasonable prices. Try searching: "evening bag", "beaded evening bag", "silver evening bag", "silver beaded evening bag", etc, or any other embellishment you choose. There are lot's of variations at great prices.

Linda[/QUOTE]:cool: Linda,
I'm also wearing a marine blue gown for one of the formal nights. My other gown is a champagne color with silver glitter at the top. I'm doing the silver thing too. Originally, I was trying to decide between silver and clear "cinderella type" shoes.

Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll look great!

Nekita :cool:

[quote name='ryansmemom']Yes, even if you did not mention the accessories I would have said silver. It is perfect for the dress you describe. Try eBay for an evening bag. I have found many lovely bags at very reasonable prices. Try searching: "evening bag", "beaded evening bag", "silver evening bag", "silver beaded evening bag", etc, or any other embellishment you choose. There are lot's of variations at great prices.

Linda[/QUOTE]
Hi Linda,:)
I live in Barbados so the ebay option is not possible for me, esp. 18 days before
I cruise. I'll have to take a trip into Bridgetown next week and see what I can
find. (the more I think about it the more I'm adjusting to the silver idea - I'm a
bit of a hippie-type at heart so this is really quite a challenge. Maybe one that
doesn't glitter would be ok I guess.) I'll post my search results next week after
my shopping trip.

[quote name='raytownlady']:cool: Linda,
I'm also wearing a marine blue gown for one of the formal nights. My other gown is a champagne color with silver glitter at the top. I'm doing the silver thing too. Originally, I was trying to decide between silver and clear "cinderella type" shoes.

Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll look great!

Nekita :cool:[/QUOTE]
Thanks Nekita,
It seems that when I see other people in silver and glitter etc. they look really
nice but I could never imagine myself in silver anything.
I have a red formal dress for the second formal night and I'll be wearing black
shoes and bag with red accessories. I found some really nice drop earrings that
are shaped like roses with red leaves hanging down, I need to get a bracelet
and necklace now to go with it. (I plan on wearing my hair up)

Archived