Strange Question about Freedom

angelface0113

I have been hearing rumors that they have changed the glasses offered on the Freedom. The "Fun Ships" and other drink specials were served in a plastic cup (3 colors; a different one used every day of the cruise). Your first drink was $6.95 and your refill was $5.95 on the other Carnival cruises I have been on. I have heard that the Freedom is offering new glasses which are $9.95 a piece. Is this true?

When we were on the Victory earlier this month, the only $9.95 class I saw was the new Funnel Cup. There have been pictures of it posted on these boards.

I only did one DOD and it was in a "snifter" size glass...not the TALL one.

I think you might be refering to the new "funnel glasses". They are shaped like the Carnival funnel are red, white, and blue in color and are larger than the standard souvenier glass. It is a two piece cup, the beverage is poured into the bottom portion and the funnel snaps or screws (don't know) on top and the straw is placed in a hole in the funnel. There was a picture of it a few weeks back, don't remember what thread it was posted in.

Don't know if this is the cup to which you are refering, but all ships are supposed to have them or will be getting them.

Archived