Need some help!!!

dickinson

I know there will probably be nothing available but I need a hotel room as a back up. Our cruise is leaving a day later because of the hurricane. Originally (and hopefully still can) planned to stay with my parents but just in case roads are closed, etc want a hotel. We are planning on flying into Fort Lauderdale. How much is a taxi to get down to Miami? What hotels are around FLL or MIami either near the airport or the cruise terminal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

we are on the cruise with you, taking a limo from FLL to port of miami. The cost is $120 for a 10 passenger limo. Do you know when you will be flying in yet with the change in itinerary? Our flight comes in at 10am monday morning now. If flight is around the same time we could take you along.

Derek and gang

I know there will probably be nothing available but I need a hotel room as a back up. Our cruise is leaving a day later because of the hurricane. Originally (and hopefully still can) planned to stay with my parents but just in case roads are closed, etc want a hotel. We are planning on flying into Fort Lauderdale. How much is a taxi to get down to Miami? What hotels are around FLL or MIami either near the airport or the cruise terminal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

About $45-$60 for the taxi plus tip.

There are tons of hotels along the shore and as long as the roads are passable you should have little problem.Many vacations are being cut short so vacancy is probably easy to find.

Steve

Archived