Hello from the Fantasy

Cruising89143

[quote name='ErinFl2003']Thanks for keeping us posted about the status of the Fantasy cruise. We were two of the 1200 that cancelled our trip. I was curious as to where the ship went and how everyone fared. As a Florida resident, I think I'll wait until after hurricane season to book another cruise.[/QUOTE]
I have cruised many times during the height of hurricane season and have never been affected. It is a roll of the dice and one has to have patience to deal with it. I'm sure before it is all over there is going to be some passengers complaining about the "cruise from hell". May not be on this ship but some people just do not understand that the cruise lines do not control the weather or what comes after a storm of this magnitude.

I read today that the Fantasy is staying in Miami and will not return to Pt. Canaveral for Thursdays sailing. They will now be have to bus the passengers to and from Pt. Canaveral on Thursday.

Archived