Scans of Galaxy Southern Caribbean Menus?

MisterBill99

Does anyone know where I can find reasonably current Galaxy menus, preferably for the 10 night Southern Caribbean cruise? I found a set on a site somewhere but they were old and blurry. If they are the same as for another ship then those would be fine as well.

Also, does the sushi bar have a menu? Or do you just go and get the standard stuff?

There is a new chef, so the menus could have changed. As far as the sushi bar, as far as I know there is no menu. It is served buffet style and everything is clearly marked. They do have a pretty good selection of sushi.

The menus are pretty standard throughout the fleet. As another poster indicated they've been changing slightly lately, but I've seen a great site by a Cruise Critic poster with screen name Arubalisa - that has menus from last year - the changes on recent Millennium cruise were notable but not real significant. Click here http://www.our-cruises.com/galaxy/winelistg_sm.htm

There is no Sushi menu. They have a fair selection put out each night - mostly rolls. But the chefs there will make you anything they have the ingredients for. I've never tried this as I like the basic rolls, not the hard core sushi stuff, but I've read they'll do a great job with more on request.

The menus are pretty standard throughout the fleet. As another poster indicated they've been changing slightly lately, but I've seen a great site by a Cruise Critic poster with screen name Arubalisa - that has menus from last year - the changes on recent Millennium cruise were notable but not real significant. Click here http://www.our-cruises.com/galaxy/winelistg_sm.htm.

Thanks.. they do not seem to have any dinner menus there. The ones I found are here http://cruiseclues.com/galaxy/galaxydinnermenus.htm but they're from 2003. I found a set of menus for a 13 night Constellation from 2005. Sadly, I haven't had lucky finding anything more current.

Bill,

I've also read on the boards if there is a special type of sushi that you would like, if you ask nicely they may make it for you. :D

Thanks. My son has already decided that this will be his 2nd dinner each night :-).

After sailing on NCLA in Hawaii this past summer, we need good food (without surcharges).

Archived