Welcome Onboard the Nor. Majesty!

CruiseCruiser

Greeting’s!

Just wanted to take a moment to say “hello” those guests who are scheduled to sail onboard the Norwegian Majesty during its remaining Bermuda cruises in 2004.

Many guests sail onboard the Norwegian Majesty each week and I would enjoy getting the opportunity of saying “hello,” however I do not get the opportunity and when I read the boards I read of people who just returned from the Norwegian Majesty - that just hurts! I love people and if there is an opportunity or a reason for me to say "hello" you can count on me!

In the past I have met many of you and it has been a pleasure!

I encourage you to stop and say “hello” and I look forward to welcoming you onboard the Norwegian Majesty. If there is anything that I can do, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Leslie L. Swan [Host, Nor. Majesty]

lls@ibl.bm

Hi Leslie,

It was so nice to meet you onboard the Majesty last week. We already miss the Majesty and Bermuda. You are definitely the greatest crew on any ship!

Thanks again for making our cruise even better.

See you next year

Pat & Roger

This is what I LOVE about NCL. More even so than Freestyle, I love how the crew is so friendly.

I was on the Wind recently, and am considering a job in a few years as a Shipboard Systems Manager. I had the opportunity to interview David McCarroll, the Asst. Systems Manager on the Wind. He was so accomidating and friendly. Captain Ingvar Bjork was great... we many times saw him walking the deck, or eating lunch with other officers in the Sports Bar and Grill. I have never seen a captain be so visible on a cruise, especially when we were having engine problems!

Makes me sad that the Majesty, Crown, Sea, Wind, and Dream are all going out to pasture...

-Brian

Hi Leslie...Just wanted to say how nice it is of you to post such wonderful comments, and to offer so much assistance. You were on vacation when I was on the Majesty in July. I'm going back again on October 10, and I'm hoping to meet you this time. I heard Pedro is back, and I'm just wondering, also, is Chris Butcher still the Assistant Cruise Director? The Majesty is such a great ship, and the staff is just incredible. Looking forward to seeing you in just about five weeks.

Maureen

Hey Leslie,

This is Patty, I got to meet you last week!!!

We had a great time on the Majesty. Unfortunately, I just got home from the hospital. (i got an infection in my leg while away).

I wish I had felt better the last couple of days of the cruise, but I was really wiped out.

Patty

Hey Leslie -- you are adorable -- such a great dancer, and good on the cruise with everyone you encounter -- young, old, etc. I introduced myself to you as I was disembarking this morning with my family - which included my daughter who is blonde and in a wheelchair (and now in love with Chris!!). Just wanted to say that I enjoyed meeting you, and watching you dance!! I loved the cruise.

Hi Leslie,

I met you on the cruise week 22-29th. we had the chance to meet while you were doing you first bingo "call" by the way you did great though you didnt help me out to much :) we did have alot of fun though :) You are definately a great asset to NCL!! take care, it was nice to meet you. you have a very fun spirit!!

Karen

Hello Leslie and everyone else reading this thread. :D

We will be on the same cruising with Seacat66. Our small....but lively....Cruise Critic group will be setting a time and place to meet on the Majesty so maybe you will be able to join us! This is our third cruise on the Majesty and can't wait to be on our way to our favorite island of Bermuda. It is so true that the Majesty is the friendliest crew at sea. We got to know several of the dancers on our last cruise and are hoping that some of them are still or back on board the Majesty.

Until we see you on board.....may you have calm seas and great times on the Majesty. :)

Judy

PS. Leslie....Do you need anything from the mainland? A treat or something home cooked? :)

Yes, Leslie is from Bermuda. He does a great job showing you just how friendly and welcoming everyone is from Bermuda! Chris was the assistant CD on our trip 8/22. This was absolutely one of the best CD staffs I have ever had cruising. They are all so much fun and energetic!

Going on the Majesty 9/12--am so excited,have always wanted to cruise out of Boston (this is our 13th cruise). We tried once on another line, but the ship never left port!

This is my first day on this forum and I think it is great. Can't believe I'm learning so much. Looking forward to meeting Leslie (also my husband's name), everyone has such great comments about him.:) :o :) :o :)

Hey Yellowbird...Thanks, that is pretty much what I was asking. I guess I just wasn't very clear. I am hoping Chris is still the ACD when I go back in October. He made bingo a lot of fun...(corny jokes and all) :-) You're in for a real treat if he is there. Maybe we'll get to meet also. We're planning to get together on Monday. Email me at macdays1@aol.com if you're interested.

Archived